Summer Small Groups
Half Truths | Summer Small Groups
Small groups are back this summer with a short, five session groups based on the “Half-Truths” Sermon Series from last fall. Sign ups for groups will be on June 18 and June 25 during coffee hour, and groups will begin the week of July 10.
Hamline Church small groups will provide an accessible, safe, supportive community for Hamline members and friends to explore our relationship with God, practice spiritual discipline, strengthen existing and build new relationships, and help us care for and share more deeply with one another. We invite all members of the Hamline Church community to participate in these weekly gatherings of fellowship and renewal, whether you participated in a Lenten group or not.
- Sunday, 9 - 9:50 am, Barb Edgar and Monell Jakel at church
- Monday, 7 - 8:30 pm, Mike & René Arvola, at their home (Como)
- Tuesday, 1 - 2:30 pm, Jan Bajuniemi, at her home (Como)
- Tuesday, 7 - 8:30 pm, Gil Young, at his home (Merriam Park)
- Wednesday, 7 - 8:30 pm, Anne Thompson and Linda Krueger, at the Krueger home (Como)
- Thursday, 7 - 8:30 pm, Jean Thilmany, at Ginkgo Coffee (Midway)
Contact Gil Young at email@example.com to inquire.